For those communities that want additional support and resources when using A Practical Guide to Building Climate Resilience, we offer an Annual Support service: $2499 for year one and $1500 for subsequent years.
The Annual Support subscription includes:
- Templates for most of the Tasks under each Step in the Guide (see samples below)
- Tutorials for key concepts in the Guide (see samples below)
- 3 hours of phone consulting per year, additional hours may be purchased
- Monthly 60 minute, live call-in forum
- On-line community forum
- Email support to address technical system issues or basic questions
- A web portal for accessing Annual Support resources
For more information:
- Download the Annual Support Details and a list of templates and tutorials
- Preview the Annual Support Terms of Service
- Have Geos Institute contact me
Sample Templates and Tutorials
Annual Support comes with access to a variety of tutorials and templates that have been designed specifically to help you move through A Practical Guide to Building Climate Resilience. Here are a few examples from Step 1 – Launch the Process:
Use this to help outline and define your project.
This template provides a single place to collect information about potential stakeholders and Task Force members.
Use this worksheet to ensure your Task Force represents all five community systems and includes youth and members of underrepresented communities.
This worksheet provides a single look at the confirmed members of your Task Force. Copy and paste this information into a separate document for sharing.
Welcome to Climate Ready Communities
In this tutorial we provide an overview of the Climate Ready Communities program.
About Whole Community Resilience
This is a subject matter tutorial that delves more deeply into the concept of Whole Community Resilience, and examines the adaptation planning experience of Fort Collins, CO.