CRC Support Package
For those communities that want additional support and resources when using A Practical Guide to Building Climate Resilience, we offer a 2-year subscription to the CRC Support Package for $500
The Support Package subscription includes:
- Access to 29 downloadable templates for many of the Tasks under each Step in the Guide (see examples below)
- Unlimited streaming of 9 tutorials for key concepts in the Guide (see examples below)
- Access to the Climate Ready Community library of climate resilience webinars
- A 1 hour get-acquainted phone call with Geos Institute staff that may include initial consultation suggestions
- Access to the CRC subscriber portal
- Indicates where templates and tutorials fit within steps and tasks of the Guide
- Provides an online forum for communications between subscriber communities and with the Geos Institute
- Allows users to track progress as they move through steps and tasks
- The resources within this package may be shared among members of a community or shared across multiple communities of a regional entity such as county if the subscription is purchased by a regional entity
For more information:
- Download the a list of templates and tutorials
- Preview the Support Package Terms of Service
- Have Geos Institute contact me
Sample Templates and Tutorials
Annual Support comes with access to a variety of tutorials and templates that have been designed specifically to help you move through A Practical Guide to Building Climate Resilience. Here are a few examples from Step 1 – Launch the Process:
- Project Scope
- Sample Grant Proposal
- Stakeholder Identification
- Task Force Invitees
- Task Force Members
Use this to help outline and define your project.
Use this template to help create funding proposals for your planning process.
This template provides a single place to collect information about potential stakeholders and Task Force members.
Use this worksheet to ensure your Task Force represents all five community systems and includes youth and members of underrepresented communities.
This worksheet provides a single look at the confirmed members of your Task Force. Copy and paste this information into a separate document for sharing.
Welcome to Climate Ready Communities
In this tutorial we provide an overview of the Climate Ready Communities program.
About Whole Community Resilience
This is a subject matter tutorial that delves more deeply into the concept of Whole Community Resilience, and examines the adaptation planning experience of Fort Collins, CO.