The information collected at the workshop will now be analyzed and organized into a final report that identifies and prioritizes your community’s climate-related vulnerabilities. This report serves as the basis for Step 4 – Develop and Prioritize Resilience Strategies.
Detailed information about this task can be found in the chapter of the Guide that covers Step 3.
- Vulnerability Assessment Spreadsheet: Enter information gathered from the vulnerability assessment workshop here. (Note that this has been updated since the Guide was last published and is slightly different from what is presented in the Guide and tutorial videos.)
- Risk Matrix: Use this template to develop a climate vulnerability risk matrix
- Detailed Vulnerability Assessment report outline: Use this outline as the base for your Vulnerability Assessment report.
Relevant Other Services
- Blocks of additional consulting time
- Processing of workshop output
- Final Report writing for help writing your Vulnerability Assessment
Please take a moment to evaluate and help us improve the materials for this task.