The Climate Ready Communities team is available to help facilitate your vulnerability assessment or strategy development workshop. If the team has facilitated your workshop, it is also available to process workshop output into an easy to navigate database that allows for sorting and ranking vulnerabilities and strategies.
$2,000/day plus travel expenses for one facilitator, which includes:
- Advanced, remote coordination and workshop logistics and agenda planning (two hours)
- Creative and engaging activities and approaches for collecting information
- Professional on-site workshop facilitation
- Training for breakout group leaders and note takers
$2,500 for workshop output processing (vulnerability assessment or strategy development workshop)
- Processing of workshop output into a database that can be sorted and analyzed, available when Geos Institute staff is utilized for the workshop facilitation
Climate Ready Communities subscribers receive a 5% discount from these prices.