Skip to main content

Welcome

Home Forums Community Forum Welcome

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Christina Mills
      Keymaster

Thank you for joining our climate resilience planning process. Please take a moment to introduce yourself and your community.

I am a Spatial Analyst and Cartographer for Geos Institute and am happy to answer any questions you have about climate projections, resources, and how to visualize them for your community. There’s a lot of data out there and we hope to help you make sense of it all.

Christina Mills
        Keymaster

Hi everyone! I’m part of the support team for Climate Ready Communities and help keep the website up and running. I also am your contact for any questions regarding your subscription, consulting hours, and if you want to purchase any of our add-on services.

I hope you spend some time in the portal and find the templates and tutorials useful. If you have any suggestions for additional resources we can provide, just let me know and I’ll bring it to the team for consideration.

Also I recommend attending the monthly call-in forums when you can. So much great information is shared, and it’s an opportunity to ask the experts any question you want, without using up your consulting hours!

Geoff Weaver

Welcome to the Climate Ready Communities program and community! I’m the business manager for the program and I’m available to answer program level questions or any other questions if you’re not sure who on the Geos Institute team to ask.

We want to get to know the local context for each of our member communities so that we can best help you going forward; feel free to reach out so that we can set up an orientation call if we haven’t already had this type of discussion.

Marni Koopman
            Participant

Thanks for joining us! I’m Marni, the Climate Change Scientist here at the Geos Institute. My role is to make sure you have access to the most up-to-date science and climate projections for your area, and to help people understand the models, uncertainty, and timeframes. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have – we’re here to help you!

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.