Task 5: The Kickoff
Whether you have a big public kickoff or a quieter one, bringing key players together to formally kickoff the process is important to strengthen existing support and keep the momentum up. In this task, you will determine the best kickoff model for your community and host the event to complete the launch of the process.
Detailed information about this task can be found in the chapter of the Guide that covers Step 1.
- Event sign up sheet: Use this to gather contact information for people who attend the kickoff and are interested in being involved in the process.
- Sample Agenda – Quiet Launch: This sample agenda will get you started if your community would be best served by a quiet launch.
- Sample Agenda – Public Launch: If a public launch is what your community is looking for, start with this sample agenda for the event.
- Planning Checklist – Public Launch: Here is a list of things to think about if you are planning a public kickoff.
Relevant Other Services
- Blocks of additional consulting time
Please take a moment to evaluate and help us improve the materials for this task.