Resilience Planning Resources: Step 6 – Implement the PlanSee the Practical Guide to Building Climate Resilience for more information about each Step and Task.
Task 2 – Implement Initial Strategies
- Clarke, A. (2012). Passing go: Moving beyond the plan. Ottawa: Federation of Canadian Municipalities.
- Clarke, A. (2014). Designing social partnerships for local sustainability strategy implementation. Seitanidi, M. & Crane, A. (Eds.) Social Partnerships and Responsible Business: A Research Handbook. London, UK: Routledge (Taylor and Francis)
- Koschmann, M. A., Kuhn, T. R., & Pfarrer, M. D. (2012). A communicative framework of value in cross-sector partnerships. Academy of Management Review, 37(3), 332–354.
- Successful Adaptation Indicators & Monitoring (SAIM) is a 5 years+ research project to better understand and develop best practices for indicators; The program is supported by National Estuarine Research Reserve Science Collaborative but has included neighboring communities.
January 2018 slides; A toolkit is planned for Fall 2019
- The Association of Climate Change Officers offers a variety of training options for different professions within local government
- The KLA Community Dashboard is a communications platform that allows you to track progress towards identified goals, engage with the community, meet transparency and accountability expectations, and increase ongoing and equitable engagement. It is available for a fee.