Commercial Pilot for the Subscription Service
Does your community:
- want to develop a resilience plan and integrate climate change into community planning processes?
- have uncertainty about how or where to start?
- aim to complete its plan within 12-18 months?
- have minimal funding to start?
- have diverse political perspectives regarding climate change?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, and your community wants assistance using the Practical Guide to Building Climate Resilience, please fill out our inquiry form.
The Geos Institute will begin a commercial pilot for the Climate Ready Communities subscription service in May, 2018. This pilot will include all components of the subscription service, which have been beta-reviewed and will soon be ready for use by communities. The pilot program will run 6 months before the subscription service is made widely available. A limited number of slots in the pilot program are still available on a first come, first served basis. Pilot communities will pay the standard subscription price ($2,499), and gain an additional 3 hours of consulting time at no additional cost (for a total of 5 hours).
- Download the Climate Ready Communities Program flyer
- Download the Subscription Service Details– includes list of templates and tutorials
- Have Geos Institute contact me